The Second Spell! is the third episode of Zatch Bell. The transcript is from the Viz English dub.
Kiyo is reading Zatch's red book inside his room.
- Kiyo: Rashield... Rashield! Man, just when I thought I was finally able to read this mumbo-jumbo. What's the second spell? I wonder if it's another kind of lightning attack.
Kiyo imagines Zatch destroying an entire city with an electric attack. The scene cuts back to Kiyo's room.
- Kiyo: What am I doing? Maybe I just ought to skip it.
- Zatch: Ding ding, breakfast time!
- Kiyo: Not now.
- Zatch: Come and get it!
- Kiyo: Beat it.
Zatch rings a triangle.
- Kiyo: Zatch, I'm trying to concentrate!
Episode Title: The Second Spell!
Zatch is getting dressed on Kiyo's desk.
- Kiyo: What in the world is wrong with you? What do you think you're doing up there?
- Zatch: What's it look like I'm doing? Getting dressed, isn't that what you usually do in the morning?
- Kiyo: Do you have to do it on top of my desk, I work there.
- Zatch: Okay, Kiyo, I'm ready to go.
Zatch is wearing his green-bag disguise.
- Kiyo: To go where, small fry?
- Zatch: To school, of course. This is my bookbag.
- Kiyo: No. Way. Stop following me!
- Zatch: I'm supposed to be your guide through life and mentor and tutor and everything.
- Kiyo: Well, not today! You're staying here!
Zatch grabs onto Kiyo's leg as he tries to leave.
- Zatch: *screams* Kiyo, you got to take me to school with you, you can't just leave me here!
- Kiyo: Knock it off, let go, you're getting my pants wet!