Konjiki no Gash Bell: Go! Go! Mamodo Fight!! (金色のガッシュベル！！ ゴー！ゴー！魔物ファイト！！) is a video game for Playstation 2 and Gamecube which was published for Bandai, developed for 8ing and released on December 15, 2005. It's fighting style is just like the Super Smash Bros, with 4-Multiplayer, as few other Video games like Konjiki no Gash Bell!! - Yuujou no Zakeru Dream Tag Tournament.
- DEMONIC HORROR MODE
This is the mode where you fight 3 random foes, and where you can unlock secret stuff. This mode is managed for Gash (Zatch).
- VERSUS MODE
As it's own name says, this mode in where you main fight your enemies, alone or in teams, and where you can set the Battle Options. Mode managed for Tio (Tia).
- STORY MODE
This mode has four stories, as Tia, Kanchomé, Ponygon and Zatch, and when those are finished, a reward is given. Mode managed for Kyanchomé (Kanchomé).
- CARD GALLERY - There is a total of 327 cards (Mamodos, Spells, Partners, Events). Managed for Umagon (Ponygon).
- OPTIONS - The basic functions of the image (Audio, Video, Game Data...). Managed for Brago. 
Most of characters on this game are already unlocked, but a rest only is unlocked by playing the DEMONIC HORROR MODE, and reaching a score of 50.000 points with each character.
- Ted/Jeed (Locked)
- Rein/Kairu (Locked)
- Zeno/Dufort (Locked)
- Victoream/Mohawk Ace
- Zofis/Koko (Locked)
- Kiees/Berun (Locked)
- Arth/Elly (Locked)
- ↑ Konjiki no Gash Bell: Go Go Mamono Fight | Video Game on Videogamegeek.com
- ↑ Konjiki no Gash Bell!! Go! Go! Mamono Fight!! | UK Video Game Information | on Dealspwn.com
- ↑ Konjiki no Gash Bell!! Go! Go! Mamono Fight!! - Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia (Major Source)