|Japanese name (rōmaji)||Beru-ōsama|
|Age||At least 1,000|
|Species||Mamodo (human-like giant)|
|First appearance (anime)||N/A|
|First appearance (manga)|| 258 (mentioned)|
When Zatch first heard that his father was the King of the Mamodo World, and that he was the one who made Mamodos who didn't want to fight like Kolulu, Tia, and Ponygon fight anyway, he denied it. Zeno told him that it was true, and Kiyo got Zatch to refocus on his fight with his brother by telling him that it didn't matter what kind of a king his father is, as long as he is a better one.
Powers and abilitiesIt is known that King Bell can use Lightning Magic like his two sons. Also, King Bell can use "Baou", which includes Baou Zakeruga and possibly spells like Baou Kurou Disugurugu. Besides casting lightning magic, King Bell can also communicate with others by projecting his voice through a crystal ball as he is watching them through the crystal ball. He watches over Zeno and his soldiers during Zeno's training and occasionally speaks to Zeno, usually scolding him. He also seems to be able to cast magic non-verbally as he seemingly casted Barugirudo Zakeruga through a crystal ball, striking his 3-year old son Zeno with lightning from above, without providing the spell's incantation.
Being a lightning mamodo, it is assumed that he can use most of the spells of both of his sons, including but not limited to:
- Ganreizu Zakeru
- Maazu Jikerudon
- Ekuseresu Zakeruga
- Raajia Zakeru
- Jauro Zakeruga
- Barugirudo Zakeruga (it may be the spell he used on Zeno in chapter 261)
- Sorudo Zakeruga
- Reedo Dirasu Zakeruga
- Baou Zakeruga (known spell)
- Baou Kurou Disugurugu
- Jiou Renzu Zakeruga
- Since King Bell has been King of the Mamodo world for a thousand years, it can be assumed that mamodo lives for much longer than humans.
- In the Japanese version, Zatch has a habit of saying "Unu". Similar to his son, King Bell has a habit of saying "Umu". These are their regal phrases that would often mean "yes" or "okay".
- King Bell is more like Zeno, while his wife is more like Zatch.
- While he may possess all the spells that Zatch and Zeno have, he doesn't possess the spells his sons have created on their own, with Zeno's being Jigadirasu Zuri Zakeruga, and Zatch's Shin Beruwan Baou Zakeruga.
- ↑ Chapter 272: This is The Answer, page 6: http://www.mangareader.net/266-25407-6/zatch-bell/chapter-272.html
|Mamodo King • Queen Bell • Rajin • Yuno • Zatch Bell and Kiyo Takamine • Zeno Bell and Dufort|