Metal Magic is a type of elemental magic involving metal such as bronze, iron, steel, silver, gold, titanium, etc. A lot of weapon-based magic (especially bladed weapons) are made of metal, such as swords, axes, and other blades. Due to minerals being created from the earth, Metal Magic is technically categorized as Earth Magic. There are several different spell phrases used for Metal Magic depending on the type of metal or weapon including:
- Akusu (アクス, lit. "Axe") = Axe
- Ga (ガ) or Garon (ガラン) = Spiked ball or spiked mace
- Gazu (ガズ) = Axe blades
- Zemo (ゼモ) = Metallic weapons
- Black Knight (he can summon snakes from his jousting lance that can form into a giant metal cage)
- Boru Bora and Henry Abbolt
- Buzarai and Kazu
- Dalmos and Elizabeth (via Kiroro Amubegiru and Detosa Begirusen)
- Demolt and Roberto Vile
- Gelios and John Owen (via Gigano Dioderuku)
- Gyaron and Harry Jet (via Emarion Basukado and Amu Basukarugu)
- Jedun and Eskaruro Run (via Bobyi Gunobirugu)
- Maruss and Rembrant
- Ponygon and Kafk Sunbeam (arguably via Shudorusen and Jio Ra Shudoruku, two video game-only spells)
- Victoream and Mohawk Ace (via Maguru Yōyō)
- Earth Manipulation on Superpower Wiki
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Metal"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.